Need to freeze or cancel your membership? No problem. Simply come down to the club and complete the required paperwork. A membership freeze or cancellation must be filled out in person to ensure that your request is processed correctly.
Memberships may be put on hold for a minimum of one (1) month up to a maximum of six (6) months. The cost is $5 per month for each month that your membership is on hold. Here is how the freeze works with each of the membership types:
- Standard: Your monthly dues will continue as per our agreement then will be stopped for a time equal to the duration of your freeze upon completion of your twelve (12) payments.
- Pay As You Go: Your regular payments will stop for the duration of your freeze then will automatically start up again. Please note that a membership must first be re-activated from a freeze before it can be cancelled.
- Heritage (Term): Your original expiry date will be extended by a time equal to the duration of your freeze.
Note: Your membership must be in good standing in order to put it on hold. Any outstanding balance(s) must be paid prior to acceptance of a membership freeze.
Refer to your membership type below to learn more.
- Standard: Early termination of a Standard membership for any reason will be subject to a $90 cancellation fee (for a fitness membership) or a $50 cancellation fee (for a tanning membership). You will have access to the facility for one (1) month from the date of your final payment.
- Pay As You Go: Pay As You Go members may terminate membership at any time for any reason without penalty. You will have access to the facility for one (1) month from the date of your final payment.
Note: Pay As You Go and Standard memberships can be cancelled by providing the club 31 days notice in writing by email, certified mail, or in person. All current charges must be paid prior to termination of membership.