Here are the new Covid-19 Rules based on guidelines set out by Island Health. It's pretty simple...in order for us to remain open and for you to have a gym to train at, we all need to do our part to respect and follow these rules. After all, it's for your health and safety as well as ours.
- Maximum 40 members in the facility at one time.
- No drop-ins or trials until further notice.
- DO NOT enter if you are sick or are required to self-isolate
- DO NOT enter if you have any of the following symptoms: coughing, fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing / shortness of breath, fatigue. You may be asked health screening questions by the staff.
- DO NOT enter if you have come into contact with anyone who has symptoms of illness.
- Wash your hands before and after your workout and/or tanning session.
- Maximum 3 people in the change rooms at one time. Arrive in full workout gear whenever possible. Lockers may be used but contact surfaces must be disinfected before and after use with spray bottle and paper towel.
- No showers until further notice.
- No drinking fountain until further notice. Bottle filling station is okay.
- Limit what you bring into the gym. No bags on the gym floor. Leave them in your car.
- Clean equipment with spray bottle and paper towel before and after use.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines. Stay at least 6 feet away from other members and staff. Absolutely no congregating.
- No sharing equipment or working in with others. No spotting allowed unless wearing a mask. Only people who live in the same household can train together. Proof may be required.
- Please keep your workout to 90 min max, 75 min during peak hours (4 - 8 PM).
- Limit cardio use to 30 minutes.
- Avoid peak hours (4 - 8 PM) whenever possible. If you can't, please understand that you may have to line up outside to access the facility.
- Tanning by appointment only.
- Rules are subject to change and will be updated as needed. Disregarding the rules may result in being asked to leave the facility for the health and safety of our members and staff.