Provincial Exercise and Fitness Restrictions
It's been a challenging 2 years, but most restrictions have now been lifted. Proof of vaccination is no longer required under public health order to access the gym. Masks are not required by public health. Wearing a mask is a personal choice. There are no capacity restrictions on any exercise and fitness activities. Businesses no longer need a COVID-19 safety plan. We are now following communicable disease guidance from WorkSafeBC. Aside from standard gym etiquette, please continue to respect and adhere to the remaining few guidelines we have in place.
- DO NOT enter the gym if you are displaying any symptoms of illness or have been told to isolate by Public Health.
- Continue to wash or sanitize your hands upon entering and before leaving the facility.
- Continue to spray / clean your equipment before and after each use with the disinfectant cleaner provided.
- Please continue to respect other people's space. Do not assume they share the same comfort level as you.
- Limit what you bring into the gym. No bags on the gym floor.
- Please follow the directions of staff and posted signage in the facility. Guidelines are subject to change and will be updated as needed.